Category Archives: Career Options

Start a Career with Zeco Auriemo

Entrepreneurs are the trending topic when it comes to making money globally. Investment may be a risky form of business, but people are doing it and making good money from it. JHSF is the word that comes out from every person in the business industry in Brazil after two brothers started the company in early years. The two were in the construction industry before they ventured into the business. Some of its primary strength is in malls and airports. Zeco Auriemo has other residential properties outside Brazil which produce good amounts of profits.

In the 21st century, people are not all about invention and innovation, but when it comes to investment, JHSF has been developing day by day without feeling the monotony of the routines. The company runs under great management, and focus leadership in addition to expanding its business activities to busy areas which is a major development to the investors. Zeco Auriemo also known as Joseph Auriemo Neto, is very dedicated to his work and he is strict about it. He visits construction sites at least once a week to take a close look at the flow of things. One of his great quotes says, “Inspiration is 10% and the rest 90% is sweating”.

Why start a career with Zeco Auriemo and not any other person? Zeco Auriemo is very successful, and he does not live under pride, but he is humble and loves working with people. He also has a passion for his work; it is not just about money when it comes to him. He is unique because he does not work just as a manager but also as an employee, which has helped to inspire his employees to give their best at work. Zeco Auriemo has helped many people and organization grow after seeing their potentials and donated money to help them meet their objectives. Zeco Auriemo is currently in New York managing other properties under development.