Located in Austin, Texas, the Walden Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center offers a variety of highly intricate face upliftment procedures operated by Dr. Jennifer Walden and a team of expert surgeons. Dr. Jennifer Walden a renowned cosmetic surgeon leads the treatment center. She is a certified plastic surgeon according to the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Plastic surgery is the process of reducing wrinkles, frown lines, sagging skins and sun damage, which might give a gloomy look to your face. Currently, Walden Cosmetic Surgery Center offers various procedures that incorporate cutting-edge technology into its procedures. Let us elaborate on the surgical procedures done at the center.
• The first procedure worth mentioning is Facelift. With time, age takes a toll on our skin quality, and the effects are evident on our faces and necks. The loosening of skin gives rise to creases around the mouth with the neck full of skin folds. Facelift covers up the symptoms of aging. The procedure involves trimming of extra skin, fat removal, and muscle tightening.
• With age, frown lines on foreheads can be fixed with the help of a Browlift. It is the process of removal of the muscles around the brows to smoothen the frowns and permanently raise the eyebrows for a happy and youthful appearance.
• Then comes the procedure of a Chin Implant meant to balance the overall facial features. It is meant for people with a weak chin. It is normally followed by a lip augmentation procedure to achieve best results.
• Rhinoplasty is the most common surgical procedure performed to modify the shape of the nose. It also helps in removing lumps of mass and narrowing of nostrils for facilitating proper breathing. Even injuries and birth defects can be resolved using this technique.
• Otoplasty is a cosmetic procedure that deals with the human ear. It creates an aesthetic look of the ear without affecting hearing. It is beneficial for those with odd-shaped ears and critical injuries. After the procedure, it boosts the morale of people formerly with uncommon shaped ears.
Dr. Jennifer Walden actively takes part in philanthropic work. She has dedicated her life to making people happy and provides assistance to individuals who require it.
To Read More Click Here